Terms and Conditions
These are the normal trading terms of White Wall Creative. By proceeding to work with White Wall Creative you are confirming that you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions listed here, including the payment terms, without misunderstanding.
In the event of the client choosing to dishonour any or all of the White Wall Creative Terms & Conditions without prior notification in writing to do so White Wall Creative may cease all current, pending and future projects until an alternative solution is arranged.
Our Terms & Condition’s are not created to harm or put any person or business in a position that causes uncomfortable circumstances. If there is a concern to any of the items listed please feel free to contact us to discuss the matter further.
- White Wall Creative require a detailed written brief or meeting describing what is required for the project before a quote is supplied and commencement begins.
2. Quotes are valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
3. On approval of proposal and/or quote, for projects to begin a 50% deposit is payable before the project will commence.
4. All our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD).
5. White Wall Creative reserve the right to refuse services and/or access to its products to anyone.
- Payments made to White Wall Creative can be made by direct deposit or cheque. Every quote and invoice supplied will have payment methods outlined on it.
2. Final payments are to be made within 14 calendar days of invoice date unless otherwise arranged in writing.
3. White Wall Creative reserves the right to remove or suspend a website or domain name should final payment be overdue.
4. White Wall Creative employ the services of a debt collector to pursue any overdue balance payments. Once all our methods of contact have been exhausted and the invoice remains unpaid, an administration fee will be applied to the bill and then released to a debt collecting agency to pursue. To avoid this happening, we recommend all invoices be paid by the due date.
- All work done will strictly follow the written brief and requirements for the project, factoring in our advice, professional improvements or additions that can be made to improve on the projects end result.
2. PDF proofs or online web proofs will be sent via email for approval and will not advance until instruction, comments/feedback and/or approval given. In the case of a printed proof being required – a quote will be organised and supplied.
3. In the unlikely event that an acceptable solution is not liked or accepted by the client, a fee for further work is usually renegotiated. However, we strive to begin every project with a clear understanding of what is required by the client to avoid this happening.
4. In the case of job requirements/requests changing from the original quote or brief midway through a project; all work will stop, a new quote will be released for the project to continue with the new requirements factored in and approval will be sort after, before commencement begins.
5. The quoted amount on a project is not subject to change after work begins except where the project duration has exceeded 3 months and has been inactive with no communication from the client, and/or the project requirements change by the client resulting in the project being out of scope or different to the original brief and quote.
6. If a project has been inactive with no movement or communication from the client or the project contact, for more than 3 months from the last point of contact and prior to completion of the project, the client will be billed for services and materials incurred up to that point and the project will be closed.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances where a project is required to be postponed prior to completion, White Wall Creative then request this to be communicated in writing from the project contact notifying us of the circumstance and estimated amount of time the project would be postponed for. The client will be billed for services and materials incurred up to that point and the project will be put on hold.
- White Wall Creative can arrange the printing of a project upon request and requires a quote to be supplied and approved by the client. If White Wall Creative are printing a project, we will manage the print process right up to delivery.
2. In the case of pre-arranged printing by the client, White Wall Creative can prepare all artwork for high resolution printing and can send directly to the preferred print house or publication on request. Once artwork has been released to the printer it is then considered the clients responsibility to further manage the project with the printer. Project management of the print job is available through White Wall Creative and does incur a fee of 10% of project quote.
3. In the unlikely event that an acceptable print solution is not liked or accepted by the client, a fee for further work is usually renegotiated.
4. Output of print colour may vary by 2 – 5% from what is viewed on screen and usually not noticeable by the human eye. This is because all computer screens and devices are shown in RGB (red green blue) colour mode and printing output is done on CMYK (cyan magenta yellow black) colour mode. Most screens will show a very close representation of what can be expected from the printed piece, however if an exact colour match is required we then recommend a printed sample be ordered first before a large print run be carried out. In the case of a printed proof or sample being required – a quote will be organised and supplied.
Website design and development
- White Wall Creative design and develop websites to suit client needs.
2. All websites that White Wall Creative produce with carry the text ‘Website by White Wall Creative’ at the very bottom of the site in an inconspicuous position to further promote White Wall Creative, unless a written request to not do so is supplied to White Wall Creative.
3. All websites done with White Wall Creative can be built with a CMS (Content Management System) so the client may access some of the content on the website to update and upload with ease. Full written instructions and login details are provided on completion of the website.
4. White Wall Creative can provide onsite training for the CMS of a website, which does incur a fee. A quote can be supplied on request.
- White Wall Creative cannot guarantee the requested domain name/s will be available for registration.
2. It is the client’s responsibility to keep White Wall Creative up to date with their contact details. If White Wall Creative cannot contact the client at the time of domain name renewal it may result in the website going off line.
3. If the client fails to pay the domain name renewal in a timely manner and the subscription is cancelled as a result, White Wall Creative cannot guarantee the domain name will still be available if the client wishes to re-purchase it again at a later date.
4. Domain name registration by or through White Wall Creative and managed on behalf of the client will always remain as the client’s property. If the client should choose to manage a domain name themselves at a different location, we then require a written 30 day notification for the requested changes so the transfer and release can be done correctly. We respect the wishes of all our clients and like to be of help, in the case of a transfer we do like to be notified simply so we may help you get the transfer done as quickly as possible without delay or confusion.
- White Wall Creative prefer clients’ to host their website via White Wall Creative for reliability and technical understanding, easy management, installation, trouble shooting and technical help.
2. White Wall Creative outsource and engage the services of a third party trade web hosting company who are trusted within the industry. We only use the services of professional and reputable businesses that are more than capable of providing the services required for our clients’ needs.
3. If White Wall Creative cannot host a website due to resources, demand or other contributing factors that are beyond our control, we will then provide details of a resource that can help the client.
4. White Wall Creative do not provide 24 hour 7 days a week technical help. Our business hours to be contacted are Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 5:30pm AEST with the exception of public holidays or during times office closure.
5. Website hosting is renewed on an annual basis only. Failure to pay the renewal subscription by the due date may result in the hosting service being temporarily suspended or cancelled causing the website to go off line, including all associated emails.
6. White Wall Creative do not provide technical support for personal home/office computers and/or devices and software.
7. White Wall Creative take no responsibility for loss of business due to server down time, errors or hacking, malicious code or illegal activities of a third party that affect a website.
8. White Wall Creative take no responsibility for the client not having the necessary equipment and/or knowledge to properly view their project.
9. White Wall Creative use secure and reliable hosting servers for any ecommerce web hosting that requires SSL Certification and offers very high banking security approved by Australian standards for any transfer of financial funds over a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.
- Under the strict and ethical standards of White Wall Creative, all client details are kept private and confidential and are not shared, shown or sold to any bodies, firms or companies.
2. White Wall Creative take client privacy very seriously, including but not limited to any passwords created on a client’s behalf for access to a website, emails or other sensitive information to any subscription services offered. We provide these details to the client in the utmost confidence that it is the client’s responsibility to keep them in a safe place and out of public view.
3. White Wall Creative do not take responsibility for the client loosing passwords and/or login details to access their website, emails or other sensitive information. If the client looses this information and/or requests the password details to be changed, we then require a written request to do so and may incur an administration fee.
4. White Wall Creative do not take responsibility for damages caused to the client due to their loss of passwords.
Cancellations and Refunds
Note: All cancellations must be requested in writing from the client. We require 30 days notice to cancel all subscriptions and services. Some services, including SEO, eDM, monthly retainers, domain names and web hosting require a signed cancellation form which can be downloaded here.
- If a project is cancelled prior to completion, the client will be billed for services and materials incurred up to that point and the project will be closed. Failure to pay the invoice will result in the account being released to a debt collecting agency to pursue. Please refer to point number 4 of the Payment Terms.
2. All deposits and fees paid are non-refundable after the design begins and/or after 14 calendar days has elapsed since the date of deposit paid.
3. The cancellation of a domain name will not be refunded. We require a signed cancellation form with a 30 day notification period. A cancellation form can be downloaded here.
4. The cancellation of website hosting will not be refunded. We require a signed cancellation form with a 30 day notification period. A cancellation form can be downloaded here.
Note: Once website hosting is cancelled all associated email accounts with that hosting plan will also be cancelled. If the client wishes email accounts to remain activated they must advise Fox and Lee of this on the cancellation form. White Wall Creative take no responsibility for the loss of email accounts or information associated with it due to lack of communication when cancelling the website hosting.
Signing off and completion of a project
- White Wall Creative reserves the right to show or display any work produced for a client to further promote White Wall Creative, unless a written request to not do so is supplied to White Wall Creative.
2. If any further changes to a project are requested after approval or sign off, it will then need to be quoted and billed separately.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all copy, contact details, emails, website addresses and information on any artwork is correct before final approval is supplied. White Wall Creative will not be held responsible legally or otherwise for any undiscovered errors on approved artwork. This includes, but is not limited to: Spelling, grammar, colour, typing errors or oversights the client has not located before printing or upload.
4. White Wall Creative can provide the services of a professional proof reader to facilitate in a document being displayed accurately. A quote can be supplied for this service on request.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The copyright of any work produced by White Wall Creative for the client remains the property of White Wall Creative. Preliminary ideas, roughs and/or artwork created by White Wall Creative in the course of developing client projects remain the property of White Wall Creative. Use or development of such ideas, roughs and/or artwork by persons or firms other than White Wall Creative is prohibited without permission in writing from White Wall Creative. The copyright of material produced for the client can be released to the client and incurs a fee for release of the original artwork, archive retrieval and transfer of the data. A quote is supplied upon request.
Note: Once the copyright of artwork is released to the client, White Wall Creative take no responsibility for damages caused to the client and/or the brand due to lack of responsibility in keeping the data safe and secure. We release the artwork to the client with the utmost confidence that it is the client’s responsibility to keep the data safe and out of public view.
2. The client warrants that it has the right to use the applicable name trademarks, if any.
3. If the client wishes to Trademark, Copyright or apply a Registered Trademark on a symbol or logo they may do so at their own discretion and organise the matter themselves. White Wall Creative do not offer these services.